当前位置: 首页 » 资讯 » 科技 » 正文

纯光伏电动轿车与电动车优势对比!---小牛团队!

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2014-08-10
核心提示:我们用专业的视频来解释一下当时比亚迪着火的过程是出了什么问题,We will explain the fire accident that occurred with BYD
       我们用专业的视频来解释一下当时比亚迪着火的过程是出了什么问题,

We will explain the fire accident that occurred with BYD vehicle with the aid of a video.

 

是这样的,这是三辆车,一辆车撞这,然后呢,随后起火,这是当时出的问题。

There are three cars, one of them has had a collision which triggered the fire. This is the problem that occurred with the BYD vehicle.

 

这是全世界面临的问题。那么,按照我们的安全性的电动轿车的特殊结构,会发生什么情况呢?

This is a problem encountered at global scale. So what would happen with our electric vehicle that has specially designed safe structure?

 

你看,我们拥有悬挂的系统,电池在这个底下,对乘务舱,几乎是隔离的。

Our battery is enclosed in this suspended installation, separate from the crew cabin.

 

电池关键点是要悬挂。

The key here is the suspended battery.

 

底盘要不承重,这样,调出的电池能顺利地排出到车体之外,这是核心部分。

The chassis should not bear any weight. In this way, the battery can successfully fall out of the vehicle. This is the core part of the technology.

 

大家看,如果出现撞击的一刹那会是什么结果。

Please take a look at what would happen when there is a car crash.

 

这是底下电池是这样的,这个防撞杆跟其他的不一样,他在内侧,防止他轻微碰撞把电池撞掉了。

The way that the battery works is that it is installed in the inner side, preventing it from accidentally hit down by the bumper.

 

所以有第二防撞桩杆,就是在内部,

The second bumper is installed in the inner side.

 

也就是说,我们认为这个车被撞扁了16公分以后就出现问题了。

In this way, it is considered problematic situation when the car deforms by 16 cm as a result of the crash.

 

但是呢,它还很快,快到什么程度,如果相互撞击是60公里的情况下,它是千分之一点八秒就把电池撞掉了。那么,我们还以。。

The response is instant. If the mutual crash were to be 60 km, the battery will fall off  in 0.001 second.


我们为了完成我们现在的一个事情,录这个录像,We are making this video to accomplish a project that we are working on.

 

主要是表明一下我们的自白,清楚地给大家做个解释。

This video will give a clear explanation of what we are planning on.

 

首先说,这次用“小牛创新团队”这个名义,就是Baby bull

Firstly, we are using the name ‘Baby Bull Innovative Team.’

 

 主要是为了让大家更好的认识和更容易理解,

This is to improve the understanding of our team.

 

作为小牛团队的核心人员,我姓张,

As the person in charge of the team, my surname is Zhang,

 

拥有知识产权申请权的法定代表人。

I am the legal representative of the patent and hold the right of the patent application.

 

那么,我现在主要给大家介绍下我们是谁。

Next we are going to introduce to you who we are.

 

首先来讲,我们有三重身份。

We have three identities.

 

第一重身份,我们是一个低碳主义者,也就是说可持续发展观念主义者,节能减排的坚决拥护者。

First, we promote the reduction of carbon emission and energy consumption and we support sustainability.

那么,我们所有的创新研发都围绕节能减排来进行。绝大部分

All our innovative research and development revolves around being sustainable. Mostly.

 

第二,我们确实是一个有爱心的扶贫主义者。

Secondly, we are a team that aims to help the poor.

因为我们的其中一个项目关注着中国乃至全世界真正贫困的家庭。

It is the focus of one of our projects.

而我指的真正贫困家庭是说,不需要外界帮助就无法摆脱贫困的家庭。

Poor families here refer to those that are trapped in poverty without the help from outer sources.

比如说,前几天看到湖南湖北那边的一个报道。

An example can be a report that I have read several days ago.

一个7岁的小女孩搀扶一个将近70岁的爷爷,两个人晚上去厕所 A seven-year-old girl was helping her 70-year-old grandfather to go to the washroom.

,结果两人一块摔倒沟底下,双方抱头痛哭,

At the end two of them fell at the bottom of the valley and cried in pain.为什么呢?因为这个7岁小女孩父母已经去世。

What has caused that situation to happen? Both parents of the girl have passed away.

爷爷有病,奶奶瘫痪在床。

Her grandfather is sick and her grandmother is in bed due to paralysis.家里只有7 岁的小女孩支撑这个家。

This girl is the only force that supports the family.

那么,说句难听话,没有外界的帮助,这个家摆脱不了贫困。

To be frank, without the help from society, this family is trapped in poverty.

那么这些人是我们重点关注,帮扶的对象。

And families like this are our source to deliver support.

我们的帮助是利用我们的技术,创新产品来帮助他们脱贫,给他们强有力的支撑。那么随后我介绍下扶贫。

We take advantage of our technology and innovative products to provide powerful support for them that I will introduce soon.

第一,我们是有责任的低碳主义者,低碳是属于环保

So initially, we are responsible supporters of sustainability which is environmentally friendly.

第二,是扶贫者。

Secondly, we deliver help to the poor.

第三,我们是有责任的爱国者。

In addition, we are patriotic and obliged citizens.

这个呢,随后我会在风险提示的环节中给大家展示。

This I will exhibit to you in risk analysis.

我们作为一个技术创新者,我们来做低碳如何做?

So how do we achieve the goal of reducing carbon emission as an innovative technology inventor?

我们通过技术创新来实现。

We do it through innovation on technology.

我们特别强调,如果你要是环保主义者,

We specially emphasize the question that if you are an environmentalist,你提出一个创新的思想或创新的观念,必须具备什么样的特性?

What kind of traits are needed for an innovative concept or thought?我们认为,首先他必须具备经济性;

We believe that it has to be economic at first glance,

没有经济作为基础的产品是不可能快速的大规模的推广出来的。

Since products that are not economic will not be in mass production.也就是说,我们要搞出来的科技创新不但要具有可实验性而且一定要具有经济性。

In other words, our technological innovation should not only be practical but also economical.

我们创造出这种经济性是我们的核心理念。

This economic aspect is the core of our creation .

上边介绍的所有都是跟经济性相关联的。

What has been stated above has correlations with this aspect.

简短的讲,为了减少碳排放量,我们研发了至少3到4个系列的产品。

Briefly speaking, to reduce carbon consumption, we have researched and developed three to four series of products.

我第一个介绍的是减少汽油排放的措施。而这个措施将有效和快速的减少碳排放量。

First that I will introduce is a device that decrease the emission of gasoline which effectively reduces carbon emission.

大家不要不相信。看我简单的介绍。

This might seem hard to believe but please listen to my explanation.

我介绍的是这个。大家看这个视频。

Please refer to this video that I am about to show.

这是一辆车,我们管它叫什么车呢?中文呢,我们叫它纯安纯电动轿车。第一个纯字是纯清洁能源的;第二,安字是安全性的;第三,是纯电动轿车。

This is a vehicle that we call purely cleantech, safe and purely electric car.

 

那我们认为这是未来的全世界真正应该推广的或者说真正会实现普及化的一个很好交通工具。

We believe that this is a great means of transportation that should be promoted or even popularized worldwide in the future.

 

可以说,将来会成为电动轿车的主流,超过了所有的氢能源,超过了所有的燃料电池,超过了所有的纯电动轿车。

We could consider this vehicle as the future mainstream of electric automobiles that goes beyond energy sources like hydrogen, coal burning batteries, and all other purely electric powered cars.

首先我们要介绍,什么叫纯清洁能源?

We would like to firstly define cleantech.

 

一句话,这是一辆纯电动轿车。

In short, this is an entirely electric powered car.

 

我们和以特斯拉为代表的电动轿车的本质区别是什么?

So what differentiates our car with those electric cars produced by Tesla company?

 

是我们是纯清洁能源;特斯拉是要烧电,晚上要充电。

It is the fact that we use purely cleantech wheras the ones from Tesla need to be charged, which the power generated by coals.

 

有很多的充电装去充电。纯电动轿车充电是无可厚非的,

There are many chargers available, making charging purely electric vehicles seemingly legitimate.

 

但是大家有没有考虑,在中国有70%以上的电力是通过火力发电完成的。

But have you ever thought that over 70% of the electricity in China is generated by burning coals?

 

以中国为例,中国的发电效率是比较低的,现在平均是300多克。

Taking China as an example, the generation of electricity is of low efficiency with an average of 300 g per kWh.

 

可能是360克煤燃烧才能产生一度电。

Probably even 360 g.

 

那么特斯拉走100公里要消耗18度电。

This means that for every 100 km, 18 kWh will be consumed.

 

18个千瓦时中按一半算就有9个千瓦时,9个千瓦时360克要消耗很多煤。

Half of the 18 kWh, which is 9 kWh, will have to burn a lot of fuels.

 

那么可以算一个千瓦时10个千瓦时就是3.6公斤。

If 10 kWh is the result of combustion from 3.6 kg fuels,

 

如果特斯拉轿车在中国跑100公里,那就现在来讲,平均消耗至少4~5公斤的煤。

Then for every 100 kg run in China, at present, 4.5 kg coals on average will be consumed.

 

换句话说,特斯拉跟我们的电动轿车本质来讲,特斯拉失烧煤的,而普通的轿车是烧汽油的。

In other words, Tesla cars rely on coals while regular cars are fed on gasoline.

 

这两个都是烧化石能源的,我们的纯安纯电动轿车是纯清洁能源,是烧太阳能的。

Both of which consume fossil fuels. However, our vehicle is powered by purely cleantech, which is solar energy.

现在给大家讲解一下工作原理

Now I will tell the principle of operation.

 

为了能够让大家适应我们的第一代电动轿车,但真正上市的是第二代,第一代已经接近淘汰了。

What we will do is that we will put the second generation vehicle into market since the first generation has been obsolete.

 

我们不会先把第一代推出来,等赚够了钱再推出第二代,我们就是第二代。为什么给大家看的是第一代的东西?

We choose not to put the first generation into market but the second when sufficient funding is collected. Therefore it is the second generation technology being developed. So why are we showing the former product?

 

因为在2013年3月21号,在北京的国际光伏能源展上展出,虽然关注的人比较少,但是我们相信这代表的是一种主流。

Because on March 21, 2013 it was exhibited at Beijing International Photovoltaic Energy Show. Although not a significant amount of attention was received, we believe that this will represent the mainstream.

 

与众不同的是我们在车顶上有可伸缩性的太阳能光伏板,受控可以展开。

What makes our product unique is that we install stretchable solar photovoltaic panel at the top of the car, it will unfold itself under your control.

 

也就是说,行驶过程光伏板是缩回来的,跟普通轿车没什么两样。

This means that during the car drive, the solar panel will return to its original position and the car looks just like a regular one.

 

但是停车的时候,要接受阳光,将两个光伏板打开。

When parking the car, as long as there is exposure to sunlight, you could unfold the panels.

 

打开的时候有一些细节,如果打开的时候两个光伏板没支撑会掉下来。

There is a detail to be mentioned when unfolding the two panels which would fall without any support.

 

这个动漫可以做,但实际的东西,这是两个有重量的,安全性的东西。

From the animation, the mass cannot be illustrated and the actual product is heavy and safe.

 

并且有独特的支撑,随后给大家展示,因为独特之成就有好几种不同的变形。

It has a special support which will be shown to you soon. It also allows multiple ways of deformation.

 

经济上给您算一下,这大概是6平方米以上的面积。

Economic wise, this takes up more than 6 square meter in dimension.

 

不按我们的使用了量子裁剪技术的增效膜,按照普通的光伏板转换效率是20%。

To calculate according to the conversion standard of regular photovoltaic panel instead of our enhanced film using quantum technology,

 

晒一个小时2千瓦时的电.那么这个车一个小时100公里消耗的能源是18千瓦时。

Every hour under the sun will result in 2 kWh electricity and 18 kWh is needed for every 100 km of distance per hour.

 

每晒一小时能获得2度电,我们还有辅助的方式能达到3~4度电。

With this efficiency, we will obtain an extra of 3-4 kWh with our other supportive methods.

 

后面是保密技术,先不说。

We will leave the rest for keeping technological security.

 

每个小时达到4度电的充电量,也就是一天晒4个小时就能跑100公里。

If 4 kWh electricity is harnessed per hour, then 4 hours under the sun will power the car to run for 100 km.

 

我们所在的是中国河北石家庄。我们每年是1870个小时的光照。

The location we are at is an inland city in Hebei province in China that receives 1870 hours of sunlight each year.

 

以这个为模板核算,即使阴天下雨每年也能保证1500个小时以上的光伏采集。

According to this model, with the presence of cloudy conditions, 1500+ hours of sunlight can be collected.

 

我们达到了实现清洁能源的目标。

Therefore we have achieved our goal of using cleantech.

 

每天达到5个小时以上的光伏充电,每个小时能达到4千瓦时,甚至更高,

More than 5 hours of photovoltaic charging per day can harness 4 kWh per hour or more

 

因为我们有独特的技术。

with the unique technology we possess.

 

每天可以充20度电呢能保证每天免费运行110~120公里,

With 20 kWh, 110-120 km of distance can be guaranteed for daily use.

 

 

 

也就是每年能免费运行接近6万公里。

In this way, a car can run almost 60000 km for free annually speaking.

 

这个符合了70%以上的真正拥有轿车的家庭用户,

This meets the standard of more than 70% of the families with possession of the car.

 

尤其是在美国。那么基本上5万公里以下的行程是免费的。换句话说

Especially in the U.S. Basically, a car can operate without any cost on fuels under 50000 km of operation. In other words,

免责声明:本文若有侵权,请联系我,立刻删去!本文仅代表作者个人观点,与全球资源网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
 
 
[ 资讯搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

 
0条 [查看全部]  相关评论

 
网站首页 | 公益慈善栏目 赞助本站可以扫描支付 | 免费推广计划 | 全球资源网顾问团 | 帮助中心 | 企业文化 | 关于我们 | 全球信息中心 | 隐私政策 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅 | 本站对所有发布的信息不承担任何责任,用户应决定是否采用并承担风险。